Saturday, August 28, 2010

Summer 2010





I am pretty behind on posting so I will just combine a few posts together. In July we had Sydney's bday( I can't believe she is 4 already), a few day trips for our vacation, camping, Bryce Canyon, Friends visits ( Tanya and Valerie) and so far in August we have been getting ready for Kindergarden and Preschool and Soccer.And Mike and I celebrated our 9th Anniversary. We have had a good summer and are excited for Brooke to start kindergarden and Sydney will be in Preschool twice a week so it will just be me and Kira for a couple of hours a week. I got to see Valerie Wood on her way to Seattle and it was so good to visit with her and the family. Thanks for making time for me and about a week later got to see Tanya Staples while she was in Salt Lake visiting family. She took me out for my bday and we ate and got pedicures. Thanks T !!! Mike actually had about 10 days off in July so we took the girls camping for the first time, went to Bryce Canyon , Jump on It, Toy Story 3, *the girls first movie* and lots of little things. It was nice and relaxing.

2 comments:

Kate Brotherson said...

So cute! These little girls are precious. Savanna started playing soccer just this fall and it is so funny.

Amy said...

Darling pictures. I enjoyed seeing your cute family!