Wednesday, September 3, 2008

TAG

I usually: wonder where the week went. The time is flying too fast after I have had kids.
I wonder: where we will end up living once Mike makes captain.
I regret: Not spending enough time with my mom and now with my girls from day to day.
I Love: my beautiful kids, My handsome husband, fall, seafood, and my friends
I care: way too much sometimes especially about the small stuff
I always: spend too much time on the computer either at work or at home. need to be spending it with the girls or outside.
I worry: about everything. mainly about something happening to Mike up in the air or something happening to the girls or me getting cancer like my mom.
I am not: organized or patient. ( I need to work on these)
I remember: nothing unless i write it down.
I believe: in goodness and kindness I think there are still plenty of good out there in this crazy world.
I dance: with my girls
I sing: in the car
I argue: when i don't get my way (i know bad)
I win: the arguement in the end.
I lose: my keys way too much
I listen: to my friends (I love being there for them)
I don't understand: alot but some are hate, cancer, and the gas prices.
I can be found: at work in the morning, home or on my way to or from the airport.
I am scared: of the dark ( I know silly)
I need: a personal trainer
I forget: to take life so less serious most days. I stress out too much about financial matters or not spending enough time with the girls or Mike's schedule that I don't just relax and enjoy the day.
I am happy: on a walk outside with the girls or curled up watching a movie with Mike.
I tag: Katie, Valerie, Christine and Laurel.

4 comments:

Kate Brotherson said...

awhh, thanks for the tag. I loved reading this. I will do it as soon as I can take the time to do it. Danny is still in Iowa so my free time is limited. Thanks for doing it. It was great to read!

Valarie said...

This was fun! I loved finding out more about you... I don't think I would have ever thought you impatient or disorganized!

DyeFam said...

I loved reading that about you~! I agree with Valarie totally-you impatient-I just don't see that!

Christine said...

Thanks for the tag... I loved reading yours and plan on getting to mine soon:)