Wednesday, August 6, 2008

7 Years! Can you believe it.



Mike and I have been married for 7 years now. I can't believe how the time flies.

What have we been up to the past seven years


-Married August 3, 2001

- Moved to Grand forks, ND for mike to attend UND for commercial aviation (april 2003)

- Had Brooke (Dec 2004)

- moved back to utah after graduation (april 2006)

-Had Sydney (July 2006)

- Moved to Heber for mike to flight instruct

- Mike got a job with Mesaba Airlines (July 2007)

-alot inbetween but we are so grateful for each other and our beautiful family. I love you Michael and Happy Anniversary. I look forward to many more wonderful years and adventures together.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Happy Anniversary!! What a great beginning:) I love the "then and now" photos... so fun.

PS. Kristi... the year of your wedding is posted wrong...hehe:)

Kristie said...

Thanks Christine for letting me know about the mistake. I'm just silly some times. :)

Laurel said...

Happy anniversary!

Kate Brotherson said...

What a huge milestone. I am so proud of you two. Congratulaions. Also, I love the Cure playing on your blog. So refreshing to hear. and, your comment about never sitting down once they are both walking...uhhhhh... I think I will stop teaching her how to walk.

Valarie said...

Congratulations! I love all the new summer pics of your gorgeous girls. Sorry again that we missed you! We'd love to meet you in the Cities if you'll be there. We'll be there the weekend of September 19/20/21...