Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memories


Memories

A friend started this fun post on her blog... so here is my "memories post"...
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
In advance, thanks for the memories:)

1 comments:

Christine said...

My favorite memory is the same one you shared with me, but in the reverse...

You and Mike were hosting a 4th of July get together and were so sweet to let us join you last minute. You guys provided all the GREAT food and TONS of fireworks!!

We know it couldn't have been cheap and we were all poor college students. It was so sweet of you to include us and not ask for any help. We had such a great time that 4th of July! It was my first time lighting my own little fireworks. Do you remember when the guys lit that one firework that didn't work properly and it ended up underneath that van in the front of your apartment??!!? I thought for sure it was going to explode under there!

My other favorite memory of you is when you were pregnant with Brooke! I was so excited for you and you just glowed the whole 9 months:)