Thursday, May 8, 2008

What we've been up to.








Its been a while since my last post sorry! We have been enjoying the beautiful weather here in Utah on and off. It will be beautiful for two days and then either rain or have a lot of wind but I'm not complaining I think it is so beautiful here. I love the mountains and the seasons here. When the weather is good we try to stay outside most of the day and go on good walks in the evening. This week we got to see Tanya Staples on Sunday. It was so good to see her. She is such a great friend to me. Love ya T! Thanks for letting us come and visit at your sisters. We also had a yard sale on Saturday which most of you may know I'm not a yard sale kind of person but we needed to get rid of stuff. It was sucessful. Other than that nothing too exciting has gone on

4 comments:

Christine said...

Looks like you have great weather. I love seeing all your pictures, the girls are so sweet and getting so big:)

That's so great that you got to see Tanya. Did you get to see her boys? I bet they are just too cute in person:) I hope you all had a great time!!

Laurel said...

Your girls are so cute and sweet. I miss Utah and the seasons. So far here we have just gone from hot to hotter, and it's only going to get worse.

Valarie said...

Glad you're staying busy outside! It's only just warming up here...Cute picture of you and Tanya!

AZ Owen's said...

Wow! your girls are so big. This is the Owens (the Richard and Lindsey variety) We are living in Goodyear, and have a blog started too. I think we are going to make it to Utah for family reunion this year so we will have to get together. our blog is at rlowen.blogspot.com if you didnt already know. talk to you soon!