Thursday, March 10, 2011

We are Alive just took an extended break

I can't find my camera cable to download pictures so sorry no updated pics at this present time.
We are alive. We moved in October just down the street so not that far. We love where we are as of now.
Exciting news for us. Mike starts class on April 4th for a Captain position out of LaGuardia, NY. His class should be about 6-8 weeks and then he will be captain on reserve out of NY. (that will suck) but it is a step in the right direction. We are very excited.

The girls are growing like crazy and are keeping me busy.
Life is good. Hope everyone else is doing well also.

1 comments:

hapi said...

Hi Kristie, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!