Thursday, March 26, 2009

The new edition.


Our newest edition to the family. Thats right I'm pregnant with our third. It came as quite a shock to us but we are excited for our new edition. My due date is 10/3/09. I am realizing every pregnancy is different I have been so tired and sick with this pregnancy which with Brooke and Sydney I got lucky and only was tired. The sickness is starting to pass so hopefully I can get some sleep and the extreme tiredness will pass also. We are excited and scared that we will soon be outnumbered by our kids.

4 comments:

Aria said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! A different pregnancy this time...? I think it may be a boy! I'm so happy for you guys. I hope you start feeling better. Let me know if you ever want me to watch the girls so you can have a break. Keep us all updated!

Laurel said...

Congratulations!!! That is so fabulous. I can't believe that you'll have three. I hope your sickness passes quickly. It is so hard being sick with other kiddles at home. We are so happy for you and hope all goes well.

Valarie said...

Again, congrats! I hope you do start to feel better soon...

Micah said...

Holy smokes, that is great news! You probably need to have a boy so Mike isn't so outnumbered! Congratulations on your new little bundle! I am happy for your family! Love you!